Saturday, November 3, 2007

Latest Endeavor: Find Success Online


Hi, welcome to my new blog!! Recently, I had this thought and question to myself of how to earn extra cash using the Internet. Anyway, I am always surfing the net whenever I'm at home so I said why not make it profitable? And from thereon, my quest of finding ways to earn from the Internet began ;)

Everytime I surf the net, I always encounter web advertisements telling Internet users how they can easily make money online. Through flowery words where money was made to smell so good, and through testimonials of other people who claim to be earning a sum of money after joining a web site, there is a high possibility that every Internet users will fall to such kind of online campaign. The main campaign of such web sites: encourage people to buy products or pay for membership registration in return for secrets and methods of earning "quick and easy money" online. Honestly, very often that I myself almost fall to such advertising strategies. After all, who wouldn't want to quickly and easily earn money?

However, luckily, I always weigh everything first because I know that scams are very rampant in the Internet. I am not saying though that we cannot earn decent amount of money online. How and from where do you think multi-million companies earn a decent percentage of their revenues? If you will do some research, most of them do earn more and more because of the Internet. Take Google, Yahoo, and eBay as examples. These are multi-million or maybe billion-worth companies that are mainly "online-based". All I'm saying is that despite of the Internet scams that we may have heard and read, earning decently online is not impossible at all.

And so, since the day I had this eagerness of achieving success in the "online world" , I did (and am still doing) researches and study on how things will work for me and how I can someday become a successful businesswoman having the Internet as my main weapon. But, for now, please allow me to stop writing here. I need to gather first more and better information to share to you. I have already found quite a number of good information actually, and I believe they are useful and effective. But because of the many information that I have googled here and there, my mind is still scattered. Need to focus first. In fact I haven't applied them yet to my own web site. So, let me collate and organize them before I present them to you. I'll continue in my next post. See you then! ;)

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

No comments: