Monday, November 9, 2099

Earning Money Online for Beginners


Ok, I'm back. Beginning from this post, I will share to you the things I am learning from my Internet "googling". Of course, on the topic of how to earn money online. Here goes.

I have found that the most common thing that many beginners do to earn online is joining different marketing and advertising web sites. This includes PTC (Paid To Click), PTR (Paid To Read), PTP (Paid To Post), surveys, and affiliate programs. Although it is hard to find which web sites are real and which are scams, based from the many forums I read where people are providing feedbacks on the honesty of different web sites, I have concluded the following to be legitimate and do pay their members. Hence, I tried joining them and I'm already earning some money in my account. Hopefully, once I reached the minimum amount to be paid, I will be able to receive my check. It's good to join the following as no membership fee is required!. Click on the images to join.

Join ClixSense. It's FREE!FREE to join! Open to international members. So far, this is the most famous PTC program that I read from forums. You get to earn money just by clicking on advertisements. People attest that they do receive payment from this site. It's free to join. Or, if you wish to get more advertisements to click hence more chances to earn, you can upgrade to becoming a premium member for just $10. I did upgrade and paid $10. After upgrading, I immediately received 300 advertisements to click! I would say it's worth upgrading. As of today, a week after upgrading, I have already
earned $7. This site normally pays $0.01 per click.

FREE to join! Open to international members. Another PTC site that has a good reputation in forums. This site has a great number of advertisements for members and is a very good site for those who want to earn extra cash. Especially Join Treasure Trooper. It's FREE!
very profitable for members located in the US and Canada. Members in other locations get a good number of advertisements to click as well. This site pays variable amount depending on the offer.

Join CashCrate.  It's FREE!FREE to join! Open to international members. Another PTC site with good reputation in forums. Members get paid for completing offers or registering as a member to other sites. This one accepts international members though those from the US and Canada have better chances of receiving
more offers. But still, a good site to join since it's free. This site pays variable amount depending on the offer.

Join MyLot.  It's FREE!FREE to join! Open to international members. MyLot is a PTP site. This is basically a forum site where members are paid for their posts. This site pays for sure. You can check from the testimonials of the members in the forum itself. As of today, this site has over 100,000 members worldwide. This site normally pays
$0.01 per post.

So far, these are yet the legitimate sites that I have researched and joined as a member and that I suggest to beginners in "online earning" to join. These sites may pay only a few cents or even as low as $0.01 per click or per post, but the good thing is that members can earn more if they are able to refer new members. For every member referral, a member can earn commissions. A member's commission earnings will come all the way from his referrals down to his referrals' referrals.

I hope you found something profitable from this post. Try joining the sites I mentioned above. They are free anyway. In my coming posts, I will share more information on how to earn online! Thanks!

Click here to get 1 Million Guaranteed Real Visitors, FREE!